As they say in Germany: hiking is healthy. Here, in the picturesque town of Garmisch-Partenkirchen and the surrounding Alps culminating in the Zugspitze mountain, you can hike your way to excellent health and fitness! The weather is perfect, your boots are all laced, you step out the door and set off on one of numerous hiking paths with medicinal herbs along the way, Kneipp (knee deep) wading pools and sulphurous water sources. Afterwards we bring your tired feet back to life. All set? Ready? Go!
…including fresh air and the wonderful feeling of being fit and healthy!
3 nights and lots of newfound impressions of Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Staudachers Feel-Good-Board (buffet breakfast, Vital Schmankerl Titbits at noon, selection of coffee cakes, 5-course dinner)
- Use of Staudachers Spa & Garden covering 1,400 m2
- Thrills galore: go on an herbal hike, hike to a sulphur spring and then create your personal tincture to take home with you– all with the herbalist Ursula Höger
- Activating: a short hike of about 1 hour to a Kneipp knee-high wading pool on your own
- Rejuvenate: refreshing, relaxing foot & leg massage
- Empathetic: Cooling gel for your calves
- Local resort tax
The package can be booked up to 2 weeks before arrival.
Staudachers included extras
A WORLD FULL OF WONDERFUL INCLUDED EXTRAS
Here you will find a carefully pre-selected choice. Discover the diversity of Staudachers included services…